1. After watching way too many beauty videos on youtube, I decided I needed to try some new makeup brushes. This set from Sephora seems to be a good starter set, plus not as expensive as most I have heard about. I also like this set because it's pink!
2. We recently got a LUSH store- YAY! I've never tried their products, but I hear wonderful things. I purchased the dream cream- not a big fan of the scent, but curious to see how it works (especially on my SUPER dry legs). I've been using a Korres Body butter, which hydrates, but is too greasy for me.
3. This weather has done a number on my skin. I have some severely dry spots on my shins and haven't found the right product to help. I am hoping this one (plus the Dream Cream) will do the trick. Using the Philosophy Body Washes has helped a little. I love the Raspberry Sorbet scent!
4. I have been back and forth on wanting to buy a MAC Lipstick. I saw a video on this one (called Fleshpot), and decided this might be the one to try. My lips stay pretty dry most of the time. I am hoping this doesn't cause more dryness (as I have heard in a lot of the reviews). Also, was eye-balling this other lipstick color. I LOVE this hot pink, but not sure I can pull it off!
5. Infomercial confession! I have seen this product so many times on the infomercials and have been very curious on how it actually works. I never wanted to buy it online and deal with the hassle of returning if I didn't like it. Enter Sephora. Seeing this at Sephora, I knew I had to finally try it! I typically use Dove and Organix Kukui shampoos and conditioners because of my naturally frizzy hair.
Thanks for stopping by!